Sunday, June 20, 2010

POEMS, POEMS, POEMS and........... POEMS!

The Poem of 6-2
This is a story of 6-2
Who belongs to the House of Blue.
We always love to make noise
By clapping and using our voice.

We have Batool, Noor and Rand
And they love to be in a band.
While Maha, Alia and Maryam Mamdooh,
Always have something nice to do.

Heba and Nada like to play
With something like a clay.
Lateefa, Shareefa and Dana
Would always shout for Al-Maha.

Alaa Laith is not only the best,
But she is also the oldest.
Fatma Hamdan, Amna and Maryam Haroon
Love to always pop a balloon.

Reem, Beshayer, Haya and of course, Fatma Faisal
Will not be forgotten because they are special
Asma and Aisha A. cannot write the date
That is because they are too late.

Fatima M., Alaa Majdi and Jude,
They always like to be good.
Aisha is Maryam Hamad’s friend,
And their poems never end.

But Hey, don’t think that we are bad
We just do these things so as not to be sad.
Especially now that we are moving to another grade.
And we will miss all the different stuff we have made.




The Poem of 6-4

We want to tell you something
Which we feel amusing.
This is about our class 6-4
Just wait, we’ll tell you more.

Noha and Dhabia are always talking a lot,
Even if they want to stop, they cannot.
If you want to draw anything quickly,
Shatha, Zahra and Dana will do it very easily.

Fatma Younes, Raudah and Hanouf always complain,
But don’t worry they are not in pain.
Like Eman and Sara who have always something to say,
They have a lot of ideas even when they play.

Moza Rashid, Shieka M. and Shorooq are kind,
If you see them, you will find.
Aisha, Wadeeha and Roqaia will smile like they are shy
And when they laugh a lot, they almost cry.

Moza Hamad and Moza Mohammad have the same name,
They always smile and laugh in a game.
Shiekha Nasser, Fatma and Haya like dancing,
Like Amna, Loolwa and Noor enjoy acting.

We are like this for so long
We compare ourselves to a song
It’s hard to sing in the beginning,
But after a while, it will be nice and amazing…






A Best Friend
(by: Rand Maysarah 6-2)

A best friend is a treasured gift
A prize beyond compare
Someone who shares the bad and the good
And you know, is always there.

A best friend listens listens patiently
To every word you say
But most of all, a best friend is like you
In every single way…






Your Friendship Shouldn’t Sink
(by: Alaa Laith 6-2)

Everybody might have a friend
And that won’t make your happiness end.
Having a friend is something good
And it also might change your bad mood.

Not all friends are true and real
But to each other we have to feel
In friendship, it’s important to care
Because if you don’t, it won’t be fair.

Don’t be confused with your friendship,
It’s easier to take it step by step.
If you don’t have a friendship necklace,
Don’t be sad… your friend is not careless.

Between friends, it’s not nice to compare,
Don’t worry, you are both rare!!!
In your life, if you don’t have a friend,
Your sadness will never ever end.

SO, would your friendship sink?


My Best Friend
(by: Dana Bader 6-4)

I cried when I saw my friend leaving,
I thought it’s the last time I will see her smiling.

I walked under the rain
Looking for my way.
I am still thinking about my friend
Who left me and ran away.

I tried one million ways
To make her come back and play under the rain.
But she said No.
I don’t want to play with you anymore.

I feel so sad
That she talks to me like that.
I know she is kind
But why is she doing that?

I told her “You are my best friend.”
You are my BFF.
You are with me till the end
‘Coz we are the best.

She cried and said “I did not mean it, forgive me please.
I am sorry I am too late.”
I forgive you friend
But please don’t do it again.
Coz I felt sad, when you did that.

We will always be friends,
Forever until the end
Our heart will never break
‘Coz it always can be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment