Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ARTICLES Written by the MEMBERS

My 6-2


by Ms Veronica Ignacio

(June 2009)


There is something I want to tell you,
It's about my special class—6-2.
I have to say, it is not just a class for me
For we always treat each other like family

Asma may not be the biggest girl,
But her classmates always listen to her.
If you want to have something like a party
You can count on Reema, Haya, and
Aisha Ali

If you want to act well in a show,
Sara Issa, Reem, and Fatma A. are on the go.
But don’t forget Dana, Habiba, Leena and Anood,
Coz in their studies, they are always in the mood.

You know Fatma Esmail. and Noor,
Shy, but nice girls, that is for sure.
Moza, Fatma Khamis and Anood,
Though sometimes absent, they are good.

Anood Abdullah, and Meera, don’t worry,
You will always be in my memory.
Sara Y, Aisha M. and
Noof
Will always have the sweetest smile for you.

Amna and Shaima are not always quiet,
Because outside, you haven’t seen them yet.
My dear Shoug and Sara Abdulfattah,
You can always call me "mama".

Yes, this is it, this is my 6-2
Did you get confused? Don’t worry, me, too.
But, you know, they are not only students for me,
Because in the class we will always be a family...
...
***********



The End

From: Habiba Ahmad (6-2)
(English Society Member)



You’re not only my teacher
You’re not only my future
I thought it’s only the past
But it’s not the last.


You are my whole life
You’re not number five
I am sure I am not only the one
Who think that you made learning fun
You shined my life brighter than the sun.


I thought it’s soon
When I saw the moon
Tears are not stopping from my eyes
I think it’s not time to say hi
Now!! I should say bye.


I will always remember you smile
And do my best to forget your cry
I think it’s the end
The end of my smile
The end of laughing
The end of every thing...

4 comments:

  1. miss Veronica I really wanted to thank you for the 6-2 poem it was the best gift I have ever taken..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from the bottom of my heart...

    I miss you all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iam Lana Nawras I was in Khadeeja Independant school and in the English Society and it was the best I learned so many things thanks to Mrs. Veronica and I also had so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana... I know and I still remember you...

      Delete